5 OMazing Meditation Apps
We live in a world where technology is all around us. It’s easy to get lost in our cellphones, the internet, and distract ourselves from the present moment. Is it possible to use these "plugged-in" moments to practice mindfulness and meditation?
These 5 OMazing Meditation Apps make technology work for you, instead of the other way around.
- Looking to find a moment of clarity during your busy workday? Created for the urban individual, Buddify invites mindfulness into your everyday life in a practical way. Whether its when you’re walking from one appointment to the next or trying to fall asleep, Buddhify will gift you a guided meditation to bring you back to your centre.
- Give your head some love with Headspace. Co-founder Andy Puddicombe’s mission is simple, make meditation accessible. And he does just that with his 10-minute directed sessions in his relaxed, not so hippy style.
- Sometimes your meditation can be in the form of a nap. Relax Melodies has you covered with a library of relaxing tracks with different themes to help you drift away.
- Smiling Mind helps children and young adults bring balance and contentment to their lives. Find a sense of calm and clarity with this free app!
- Looking to fit a meditation into your lunch break? Walking Meditations is ideal for a that quick needed mindful fix.
Did we miss any of your favorite meditation apps? Comment below and let us know!