Returns and Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Mala jewelry that has been worn cannot be returned as it carries very specific energetic qualities.
Jewelry pieces that have not been worn or de-tagged can be returned within fourteen (14) days of delivery, with the following conditions:
- All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn or unused
- All hangtags must be attached to the product
- Proof of payment must accompany the return
- Outgoing shipping charges are not refunded, and return shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the sender
- If you were sent the wrong item, we will cover the cost of shipping to have it sent back to us
For exchanges, please purchase your new item on our website, and we will refund the cost of your original item once we've received it.
Mala & Silver Repairs
We are sorry to hear your mala broke! When a mala breaks, it’s believed you no longer ‘need’ the intentions in that particular piece. However, we believe in restringing your mala to help you release the intention at your own time.
To repair your mala or silver piece, please first email a photograph of your piece to email@example.com so we can ensure its repair.
Once the repair has been confirmed, we ask that you:
- Complete the Repair My Mala purchase to cover the cost of shipping.
- Include a copy of the receipt, along with the completed repair form in your returned package.
- When returning the product, describe the item as a "repair" and declare the amount as $0. This will avoid customs charges.
We send items to Bali once a month for repair, and it may take between eight to ten weeks to be returned to you.
To learn more about what it means for a mala to break, read our blog post here.
*Mala Collective is not responsible for any items lost in the repair process.
Sold Out / Pre-OrderWhen an item is "Sold Out" or on "Pre-order" it means we have placed an order for more of these malas to be handmade in Bali. Please allow five weeks for these items to arrive back in stock.