Returns & Exchanges
Mala jewelry that has been worn cannot be returned or exchanged. Items that have not been worn or de-tagged can be returned/exchanged within fourteen (14) days of the delivery with the following conditions:
- All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn or unused
- All hangtags must be attached to the product
- Outgoing and return/exchange shipping charges are not refunded.
- We will credit your original method of payment minus the shipping charges. Once your return arrives please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to be processed. You will be notified by email once completed.
- If you are returning a product in which you received a free gift with purchase (eg a crystal or small Buddha) you will be charged the retail value of the free gift. This will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
- All returns and exchanges must obtain a shipping label from Mala Collective. Please fill out the form below to initiate the process.
*We will not accept returns that are sent COD. Items rejected at delivery will be charged the shipping fee.*
If your mala breaks within 6 months of purchase, please fill out the form below with the following information:
- Order number and your name
- Image of the product
- Description of what happened (so we can prevent it from happening again!)
Every product we send out is inspected to ensure it's of the highest quality. However, if you happen to receive a broken or damaged item please email us and we will happily replace it as long as it has been returned within 14 days of purchase. Please note that the natural variences in the gemstones is not considered a manufacturing fault.
If you have received a faulty item, please fill out the form below to arrange a pre-paid return postage label. We will replace the item if it is in stock, or refund you upon return.